Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Two Toes Up

I found it pretty hard to believe that the words "Computer subject" and "like" could even exist in one sentence due to my many unforgettable Computer classes in high school, but now I accept the fact with wide open arms. In fact, I believe that the only time I ever liked computer classes was here in college.

First off, because the Prof didn't look like she would eat you if she asked you to stand up and say something up front. The first time I walked in the classroom, my glasses weren't on, and I just saw this girl in a purple shirt talking inside the room. Oh, new classmate, I thought. And after a few minutes of listening and waiting for the professor, I new thought came sauntering by: "Silly goose, that is the Prof."

Oh.

It had its quirks. The class was fun because of all the interactive reporting styles of teaching, because the teacher wasn't all "superior-y" but rather like a classmate who knows way more than we do, and to my delight, we weren't off doing nosebleedy equations with our noses stuck on a monitor. I thought we'd be going through the basics they taught back in grade school, but I learned more about hackers, and Mac-vs-Windows-vs-Linux and CDs and stuff... CompSci's really fun, it’s something I look forward to two times a week.

That, and I was given a chance to write, and for my grade too... here I could write about new stuff besides a newsletter, a fanfic, or somebody else's Reaction Paper about The Adventures of Tom Sawyer. So when I found out that Ms. Kath wouldn't be our Prof anymore, I chimed along with the "Aaaaaawwwwwww..." Choir.

Gosh you'd think I was rating a movie or something...



Bwahahahaha....

Two toes up!

No comments: